Monday, June 25, 2007

8 Years and Counting


Your deep beautiful eyes
Your most genuine smile.
Your touch that makes me melt
Your hug that comforts
Your heart made of gold
Your soul - hand picked by God
--Just for me--

How lucky am I?

Today marks the 8 year wedding anniversary for Wife and me. It is also the 12 year and 1 day anniversary of us dating. We are quickly approaching the point where we can say we have lived more of our lives together than apart.

I thank God for the wife He has put on this earth for me. I haven't always been the best at hearing His desires for me, but I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Wife was made to walk hand in hand with me for eternity. Together, as we continue to grow up together, I learn each day how amazing our Father's love is for me, just by looking at my beautiful Wife.

Happy Anniversary My Love. We've been through so many darkest valleys and highest mountain tops and I can't think of anyone else I would have wanted to be on this journey with. I am by far the most blessed husband. You are a picture of everything God teaches us about a wife.

I Love You and dedicate my life to being the best husband God wants me to be, for Him and you.

Together Forever....right? :)
Randy

1 comment:

Emily said...

Forever and a day! I love you so much! God sent me an angel when I turned into that Franklin 500!