Sunday, January 13, 2008

Not so bad...

There is really no reason for this picture...I just love Napoleon Dynamite!!

So I thought this house was going to be crazy and hectic with all the girls at Uno's birthday party...but as usual I was wrong. They were all so quiet...almost awkwardly quiet. They all had fun...I think. Once the older kids and Wife left for the movies, I was able to feed the T.o.T.s and Siete and get them off to bed in time to watch the Patriots game :)...(Patriots and Chargers next week...for the right to go to the Super Bowl...Pats are 17-0 this year!)

I'm thinking I should have taken that time with them to play and have some great daddy/kids bonding time...but it's the playoffs...and I played with them this weekend...so stop judging me.

From the "How Do These Things Always Happen Department": I got a new position at work...finally doing something I want to do (Thank You Lord for that answered prayer). For my new job I need to go to training, which last week I scheduled to go in the next few weeks. Found out yesterday that Dos has a school program the week I'll be away. Dos promptly got all teary and upset when I told him. I'd understand it if I missed somethings because I traveled every other week or multiple times a month. But it seems like if I travel 3 or 4 times a year, I'm missing something for someone at least 2 of those times. So now I'll attempt to reschedule the training. I'm guessing with more kids and the older they get, I'm bound to miss somethings from time to time...just sucks having to tell them I can't be there.

Random Web Site:

Found this really addictive and fun world knowledge game...my first score was 113.

http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq?de68=f428

God is Good!

3 comments:

Emily said...

My final score was 79....is that better or worse then yours?

Andy Corbett said...

I hear ya about the playoffs and missing kids events. I am going to miss the Pats/Chargers game because I am going to be watching Ashley's dance school perform High School Musical......oh the injustice of it all....I mean yeah I want to see my daughter dance, of course...but good grief...High School Musical? On the same day as the playoff game?

Emily said...

Dang second try I only got an 80....those world cities.......