Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm Baaaack

The mission trip is officially over. Mike arrived last night at 9:30. At exactly 10:23 I began the process of turning from a beast to man again. (I use the term "man" very loosely). We took some pictures to show the before and after looks.

Mike - I love you man and can't wait to go on another trip with you...but I am NOT waiting to shave again!!!

ARE YOU TIRED OF HAVING HAIR??

EVEN THOUGH YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE HAIR?
IS YOUR HAIR MAKING YOU FEEL CONSTANTLY CONSTIPATED?
ARE YOU AN EXTREMIST? WELL THEN BUY A RAZOR!!
HOW RELIEVED YOU WILL FEEL!!!UNFORTUNATELY FOR SOME, YOU'LL STILL HAVE THE MUG GOD "BLESSED" YOU WITH

(I felt like I was putting together a cheesy infomercial :) )

God is Good!!!!

5 comments:

stepan said...

Randall,

That may be the most beautiful expression of what God is doing in your life ever. I really appreciate your friendship, and the amazing humor you add to everything God puts in front of you. Stay faithful, trusting that He's got it all worked out.

stepan

Emily said...

I am very happy you have shaved
love....your wife :)

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahaha. wish i could have been there to see you with all that hair. i haven't seen that much hair on your head since Burger King. ;)

Anonymous said...

psssst...hey Randy......you put your hair on upside-down...

I liked the beard BTW...

Andy

Unknown said...

RANDY, WELCOME TO MY WORLD ,,,BUT I DON'T NEED A RAZOR!

PAPA