Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Bathroom Humor

Or is it? I have some issues with the way people use public restrooms.

Fact: It is not acceptable to "forget" to wash your hands

Fact: If you are going to talk on your cell phone while using the restroom, be prepared for me to be as noisy and obnoxious as possible. There may be moaning, banging, grunting, laughing, chirping...I'll mix it up as I see fit. I'll also be sure to give you a few courtesy flushes. I just want to be sure that the person on the other end of the phone, knows you think so much of them. Their call was so important that no bodily function was going to stop you from taking their call. I'm sure they feel so special.

Fact: If the toilet is too dirty for your bottom that you insist on lining the toilet with 4 trees worth of toilet paper, please remove it when you are done. If the throne is too nasty for your royal hynie...I'm not so sure why you think leaving the "seat cover" for the next guy is proper etiquette.

Fact: It's not cool to talk to anyone in the bathroom. If you walk in at the same time as someone, stop talking and resume your business after you have finished your business. This goes for stops at the urinal for sure, but even more so for those who think its ok to talk while in the sitting position.

Sure this isn't probably the most popular subject or politically correct. But I consider this my public service announcement. You're Welcome!

No comments: