Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Life Goes On

Well we are moving on with life! Not adopting the 3 kiddos from Liberia still stings and we are still dealing with the feelings involved as a family. But, it's not holding us back. Someday we will look back and see how God used this time to further His kingdom, so for now we just rest in the fact that He is sovereign and in control. I wish it were easy to just remove my human feelings from it all, because I'm still hurt and confused and sad and mad.

I do wonder if those 3 kids going back to their parents is an answered prayer for them. I know I get so hung up on why God is doing this or that to me or my family, when I need to remember it's not all about me and my prayers. God hasn't said to us, "No more kids for you"...He's just said, "Not these 3 kids". Life is such an amazing journey.

So for now we are still attempting to buy a new house and sell our current house. If that all falls though, there will be another "what the trash" post :). We are still gearing up for the next adoption...it'll happen. I've never "known for sure" or "had that feeling" when it comes to kids and adoption, Wife has always had those feelings. I just know God has made me 100% sure we will adopt again. Maybe it won't be 3 more, may not be as soon as we would have hoped for and it may or may not be a baby. Who knows other than God!

Other News:
Please pray for my sister in law, Maureen and her family. She just lost her Mom to cancer and now is going in to have some lumps removed and tested.


And Lastly I ask that while you are praying, to keep all the kids of the world in your prayers. Adoption has really opened my eyes and heart to the fact that so many children are in need and alone.

God is Good my friends....He is Good.

No comments: