Thursday, December 28, 2006

Liberia Picture Montage




So....I found Movie Maker...sorry world, but here come movies and montages!!! I put together a picture montage from Liberia. Turns out, my movie making skills are just like my talking skills...long winded. This video ended up being 9 minutes long!! It may be a little slow to load, whoops. Next time I'll make it shorter, or at least try to. But it does have 2 of my favorite songs on it. Hope you enjoy it.

Funny story, my coworker and I got talking about movies and religion. He told me a story which proves again, God has a sense of Humor. This coworker of mine, I'll call him NoNo for privacy purposes, went to the movies to see some movie he thought was going to have some violence and mature content. Turns out the movie was a religious movie, which NoNo decided to leave after 5 minutes and go see something else. He thought a good football movie would be great, so he went into Facing the Giants. For those that don't know, Facing the Giants is a movie made by christians and has a very strong Christian message. Thankfully NoNo stayed and watched all of that movie. Just goes to show you, you cannot outrun the will of God.

God is Good!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

AMAZING!!! I love that Randy! Do you think we could add that to the array of things being put on DVDs for everyone??
Melissa

Anonymous said...

bro...i cryed...i love thoose people..i would do anything for thier griwth in the lord..and he blessed us tremendously..may ALL the glory go to GOD our savior..