Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas - Praises to God

This is a Christmas light show that we saw when in Brussels.

Christmas is in 3 short days. It's taken me a little bit to get back into the swing of things, but I'm in the spirit now. The last few nights we have been working on Praises to God with the kids during our devotions time. I thought I'd just write out the things I praise Jesus for in my life.

I praise God for:

  • Wife: the most incredible woman I have ever met. God molded the perfect person for me to grow old with and without her I'd be a lost soul.
  • Uno, Dos, Quatro and Seis: 4 precious kids who are beautiful, funny, creative, dedicated, devoted and the most well behaved children a parent could ask for. My life is rich each night I come home and am greeted by 4 huge hugs.
  • Family and friends: Growing up the chubby smelly kid, I could never have imagined being as loved as I am. My family, Wife's family, our friends in New England and in Texas...I'm truly blessed by our friendship and our times together.
  • The opportunity to see new parts of the world this year: God has opened my eyes to see how reliant we all are on Him. Regardless of our economical situations, we all need and desire a relationship with God.
  • The gift of eternal life: This gift we all have received through the birth, crucifixion and reserection of our Lord Jesus Christ. John 3:16&17 says: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."

I pray for all of you and your families. Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and may you all have a blessed and properous New Year!!

No comments: