Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday


I am putting this up for Randy
---Wife

Just a quick post tonight. Today was out chill out day at the hotel, which went surprisingly well. No one really got too restless and we all played together, napped a little of the day away, ate some snacks and colored.

I did get to enjoy the wonderful experience of cleaning up vomit. Tres ate too many different snacks and ended up toss her snacks into the sink. It's like I can't avoid puke with my kids. Here and Uno should get along just great!! I had to transfer her tossed cookies from the sink to the toilet, because, well because of it's consistency. Ended up cutting a water bottle in half then scooping it out and moving it to where it belongs. Stomach's starting to hurt thinking about it!!!

Siete is still very congested. He is sneezing out HUGE boogie strings, which anyone who knows me knows, I can't handle boogies. give me the puke, but the boogies and *shivers.
Tomorrow is out trip to the embassy. Pray for a smooth process. Some stories are good and others are bad about the lady we need to deal with, so I pray this all goes smoothly and we get the visa on Friday morning. I'd rather not spend more time here.
Love you Guys!
Love you God!!

1 comment:

HollyAnn said...

Randy, don't let what other people are telling you scare you. There should not be a problem as I have already talked to the Consular concerning your cases! We will definitly be praying! Emily gave me permission to put it out on the prayer group for church, so you have lots of people praying for you! You have had quite the bodily fluid experience this week! ugh!