Thursday, September 13, 2007

Made it Through the Embassy Appointment

Thank God, We made it to the embassy...filled out about 4 million forms...didn't know what to put in most of the boxes on each form...fudged our way through it all and God willing we will have visa for all the kids tomorrow at 2PM. It was a long hour or so at the embassy with 6 kids and 4 guys packed into a very small room and the kids getting tired and bored, but once again Ryan was a champ and kept everyone as calm as possible.

So only a few more days and we'll be on our way home. Kids are napping now...by kids I mean Siete, Cinco and Ryan!! :)

Not too much else to report from here. We have been spending time in the hotel. The kids all play together. I think having Charles, Giftie and Fannie here has been a great help. They all get crazy and loud at times, but it gives them all people to play with. Hawa and the Stewarts kids play all the time so it seems fun for them.

God is so good to me for allowing me this opportunity, I just pray next time He'll allow Wife and I to do it together. Adoption is a God ordained WE thing, but this trip makes it feel like a ME Thing, so sorry for hogging all this stuff Wife, you can have the first week home with them :). But I don't question His plan for us and this trip. I haven't had as much time to spend in the Word as I wanted to being here, but He has full on shown Himself to me through these little people. It's amazing how, through all the bodily fluids and stresses, I immediately have a love for these little ones. I can't explain it except to say...that's how God loves each and every one of us. He shakes his head at us and says why oh why....but I still Love You.

No pictures this post...the internet here is so darn slow. And we keep losing power. It's like I'm living in Africa or something....

oh and will someone...Jon, Mike, Chuck...someone PLEASE check in on my beautiful wife. In one day I hear about a flood in the kitchen and a fire in the oven. I'd like to make it home, to a home and a family!!! :)

Love you Guys!
Love you God!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have it under control!! I was able to get the plumber to fix the flood and it was a quick way to wash the kitchen floor......and well the fire.....it was like blowing out a GIANT birthday candle!

Chuck said...

Randy,

What a worrier, a flood and a fire become a birthday candle and wash the floor. Yes, I will check with her.

Chuck

HollyAnn said...

Praise God we are through the Embassy appointment! Sorry for the forms! I left him filled in ones last time to use with future families. Not sure where he put those! :)

Praying like crazy those visas are in your hands at 2:01 tomorrow!

I did tell you wife not to touch anymore electronics or appliances before going to bed last night! :)