Saturday, September 15, 2007

Last post until I am home!

Today we went to the reception with the birth families. It was awkward but not too bad. Tres's mother and aunt were there and were very outgoing. They were very happy to see Tres going to America to have a good life. Cinco and Siete's mother and his father (or so I think) was there. Their mother seemed very quiet and it was awkward. The father was more outgoing. They took turns holding the boys. Cinco had a great night after we got home, Tres had a meltdown, but recovered and went to sleep. I am sure it was an emotional day for all of them. Siete still has very wet poopy diapers, so pray that it gets better for the plane ride.

This is the last time I will be able to post until I am home. We are flying out Sunday night and will be in A CITY Monday night, then Mayberry Tuesday morning. Pray for a smooth flight.

I Love You Guys!

I Love You God!

1 comment:

steffany said...

Randy,
If I never post another comment, I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your adventure with us. It has meant so much to me personally. God bless you!